1) The Spots are not any old spots, there are in fact an alignment of stars that link my mind to the master race in the Universe. 2) My day is Busy as Always. 3) The meaning of Life is a Question. 4) Your Mom!
1) IDK what minecraft I started in.. 1.2.5 maybe, Late 2012 I started playing.
2) My name is not Noobsun, because thats just what you call me, and no one else cares what you call me.
3) The Suit.. now there is a very good question.
When I first started minecraft, I got introduced to it through a group of friends. We made a local server and played a far bit together. We set this up the the Warlords of the Coast Internet Cafe, my shop. To include other customers in this minecraft game that seemed to be taking over what everyone was talking about, I created a Local Server on the Internet Cafe main computer. I then let everyone who came into the shop to spend money join the server and play minecraft together in the shop.
Well the Server ended up being moved onto a internet hosted server, so players could access it from Home.... This all happened around the time I started Youtube and Created the Nemsun Account. As previous to this I was using an account called DMRP-Warlords which was a shop account, and was sometimes used by paying customers who wanted to play minecraft at my internet cafe, but didnt have an account themselves.
While creating the Nemsun Account, I had to create a skin, and at that time I had no ideas what a skin should be. So I created a skin that would make the other Players in my shop laugh a little. The Head of Nemsun became a bit of a dig at all the Geeks and Nerds. The Glasses, the Spots, the Greasy Hair. It was not meant to represent anyone I knew, more what everyone else in the world thought we must look like. The little community of Computer nerds, boardgame geeks and other stereotypical gamer types that came to my shop as customers, knew we were all together, and the rest of the world didnt understand us. Nemsuns face represents what the world around us must have thought we looked like.
Then came to the body, the outfit. And the idea I had at first was to stick Nemsuns Head ontop of many bodies and keep changing them around to make people have a laugh when they saw me ingame. Mostly the other players in game had superhero skins, like Ironman, Captain America, and other comic book heroes. And I found ways to create skins with Nemsuns head on that fitted with each and everyone else on the server.
When I started out on the Madlands, and my Youtube channel really began. I was stuck in the last skin I used. I had been playing minecraft on the Warlords Server with Batman.. and I had made a Nemsun Skin that was based on the Joker Skin... just with the head switched.
Thus the Joker Suit and the Geeks Head combined, became the known Nemsun, and I havent changed it, I kinda Like it that way.
Yeah, way too generous - it came across to me that there are only three ways of getting in: 1. An act of whichever divine being you choose to believe in. The Cheese be praised. Appease The Cheese or Edamnation will fall upon us all! 2. A bribe of at least £50,000 3. Getting invited, somehow
1) No, seen a few videos and it didnt really interest me. 2) I play on a Vanilla Whitelisted Server, and sometimes go on PvP public servers with friends. 3) Haters.. there are no such thing!... really thats how I deal with it.. just ignore them, spend more time on the others. 4) I Can Fly. 5) I have been married for 11years now, have three children with her, and we still act like Boyfriend and Girlfriend from time to time... when we are not being Mommy & Daddy.
1. What's your favourite block? 2. What you want to be added to minecraft? 3. You want to make a mod showcase series? 4. Do you like to spawn in jungle/snow biomes? 5. What's the most powerful boss you ever killed? 6. Is this a question? 7. What's yoir favourite youtuber or you don't have one? 8. What's your favourite animal? 9. What's your favourite sport? 10. What games you like to play, exept minecraft? 11. You are batman? (batman voice) 12. You will play a adventure map? Rise of the pigmen is a good one